- Focal length: 100mm
- Format: Full Frame 135
- Shutter speed: 1/200 second
- Aperture: f8
- ISO: 200
- Canon 5D Mark II (Buy from Amazon)
- NOTE: This model has been superceded by the 5D Mark III. The purchase links point to that model.
- Canon 100mm f2.8L IS Macro (Buy from Amazon)
- Canon ST-E2 Flash Controller (Buy from Amazon)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This has been superceded by the ST-E3-RT for Canon's new line of radio-triggered flashes (at the moment only the 600EX RT). The ST-E3-RT is not backwards compatible with Canon's optically triggered flashes (i.e. the 430EX II, 580EX II, etc.) and the ST-E2 is not forwards compatible with the new RT units.
- Canon 430 EX II (Buy from Amazon)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This model is at the end of its life and will be replaced with a new radio-triggered model soon. Read the note for the ST-E2 for more information.
- Westcott Apollo 5x8" Softbox (Buy from Amazon)
- Manfrotto Justin Clamp (Buy from Amazon)
This website and all images on it are copyright 2015, James Sinks. All rights are reserved. If you want a background for your desktop, please buy it from me! If you want a print to hang on your wall, please buy one from me! If you want a picture for your website, please buy a license from me!
I respect you enough to present my images without watermarks, without crippling your browser, without DRM, and without horribly restrictive licenses. Please respect me enough not to steal my work.
My email address is: email@example.com.
hide copyright info
2015 shooting days: 42/365
2014: 158/356, 2013: 203/365, 2012: 234/366, 2011: 224/365, 2010: 144/346